One Staff Demographic Record and at least one Staff Employment Record are required for each individual employed (certificated/licensed and classified) by the following EMIS reporting entities.
• City, local, or exempted village school districts
• Community schools
• Educational service centers (ESCs)
• Joint vocational school districts (JVSD)
• Ohio Schools for the Deaf and Blind
• Ohio Department of Youth Services (ODYS)
• STEM districts
The following employees are to be reported by EMIS-reporting entities.
• Individuals employed by the reporting entity for any portion of the school year.
• Individuals or companies contracted by the school district for duties normally performed by school district personnel (e.g., bus drivers, food service staff, and special education therapists).
• Individuals who were employed during the current school year but who left prior to the end of the school year.
• Individuals who are on leaves of absence.
• Substitutes who become the “teacher of record.”
• Individuals employed during the previous year, who are no longer employed, including individuals who resigned over the summer.
• Individuals employed through supplemental contracts, including individuals whose only position is a supplemental contract.
Staff Records Dashboard Reports